Committer: ailyinLJSV-915 (ESN refactoring, part 1 // Tracking subscription: access level and letter format errors):
- alter AJAX ESN endpoint to check user capabilities (and to prevent them from subscribing to events they shouldn't be able to subscribe to)
- disable "track this thread" popup window in case remote isn't able to track it (so that they can go to comments.bml and see that they can upgrade)
U trunk/cgi-bin/weblib.pl U trunk/htdocs/js/esn.js U trunk/htdocs/tools/endpoints/esn_subs.bml( Collapse )
Committer: mchernyshevBugfix: double check variable.
U trunk/cgi-bin/LJ/Pay/ShopVGift.pm( Collapse )
Committer: ailyinLJSV-917 (ESN refactoring, part 1 // message arrives in the mail): if the following conditions are met:
- the entry author enabled "don't email" in the entry properties
- the entry author commented on their own entry
- someone else responded to the author's comment
- no specific tracks were set
the author used a notification about that "someone else's" comment, and they weren't supposed to. fix it.
also, add some comments to clarify what the code does, because it's complicated.
U trunk/cgi-bin/LJ/Event/JournalNewComment.pm( Collapse )
Committer: mchernyshevBugfix: Odd elements in hash.
U trunk/cgi-bin/LJ/Widget/QotD.pm( Collapse )
Committer: garievRemoved minor bug for 'Duplicate my declaration'
U trunk/cgi-bin/LJ/User.pm( Collapse )